Acer aspire es 14 wont start up after windows update

Apr 29, 2018
Hi. I own an acer aspire es14 and recently i did an update, because it keeps telling me to update the windows 10. So i did. After the update, it tells me to restart the laptop. But when restarting it, it stuck on the acer logo with white little dot circling and a pop up text came up saying "install windows. Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation". I did try to restart the laptop (several times already), hold the power button off, i did try the alt+f10 but it did nothing? I dont really know im not good at this. So if there any of you guys can help me, i thank you in advance.

Try this...

1. Turn off the laptop.
2. Turn off your WiFi, or take the laptop to an area where there isn't any WiFi. (If connected via Ethernet, unplug it.)
3. Turn on the laptop.
4. Once it fully loads, then turn on your WiFi again.

It should work now. Sometimes (especially in 10) updates, including those that come after a reset, can get the computer stuck. It happens when an update fails, for whatever reason, and the device continually tries to get it to install over and over. Leaving you 'stuck'. Until you take away its ability to continue trying the update, hence the no WiFi, then it should load.

Try this...

1. Turn off the laptop.
2. Turn off your WiFi, or take the laptop to an area where there isn't any WiFi. (If connected via Ethernet, unplug it.)
3. Turn on the laptop.
4. Once it fully loads, then turn on your WiFi again.

It should work now. Sometimes (especially in 10) updates, including those that come after a reset, can get the computer stuck. It happens when an update fails, for whatever reason, and the device continually tries to get it to install over and over. Leaving you 'stuck'. Until you take away its ability to continue trying the update, hence the no WiFi, then it should load.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Laptop Tech Support 1
kirito99issei Laptop Tech Support 4
Cosmin85 Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2