Acer aspire v15 nitro VN7 591G not starting up screen is blank

mukulmanglik

Estimable
Sep 28, 2015
My laptop is not starting up. After pressing start button with power chord both indicators - power and battery reflect blue light indicating full charge. But screen remains black. I tried to drain battery by removing power chord and by pressing start button for 60 sec. . Again trying to start with power chord but no effect. This modal has in built battery so could not remove battery.
please advice.

Solution
Hi,

If there's light on the laptop and you hear the fan spinning, try connecting an external monitor and see if you'll see any display from it. If that doesn't work you might need to open up the laptop and reseat the RAM. When you place it back in make sure they all are seated properly. Last option is to send the laptop for a repair if it's still cover by it's factory warranty.
Hi,

If there's light on the laptop and you hear the fan spinning, try connecting an external monitor and see if you'll see any display from it. If that doesn't work you might need to open up the laptop and reseat the RAM. When you place it back in make sure they all are seated properly. Last option is to send the laptop for a repair if it's still cover by it's factory warranty.

Solution

Geraint_2

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
I have the same issue with the v17 version of this laptop, I have tried all options that I can see on forums, but no success. Only thought now is motherboard? Just wondered if you guys had managed to find a fix?