Acer aspire working slow

mariagvr

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017
Hello guys! I have an issue with my acer. In the last weeks the performance of the computer is really slow. I have decided to reinstall the windows (windows 7) but the issue still persists. When I'm openning the computer it takes forever and when it does, I'm unable to do anything on it.. It's an Acer v3-571. Do you have any suggestions?

Solution
I would suggest installing Ccleaner. Ccleaner "cleans" unneeded system files, and can help to clear up RAM. Since background programs and startup programs can also slow down a computer, Ccleaner can also end those too. Another potential issue might be the temperature. Can you tell me what your CPU and GPU's temperature is? (To do this, install CoreTemp 1.6 from the ALCPU website). If you have abnormally high temperatures, it can slow down almost any computer.

RandomGuy42

Commendable
Jan 1, 2017
I would suggest installing Ccleaner. Ccleaner "cleans" unneeded system files, and can help to clear up RAM. Since background programs and startup programs can also slow down a computer, Ccleaner can also end those too. Another potential issue might be the temperature. Can you tell me what your CPU and GPU's temperature is? (To do this, install CoreTemp 1.6 from the ALCPU website). If you have abnormally high temperatures, it can slow down almost any computer.

Solution