Acer Battery AC14B8K out of juice

Fareast Two

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017
Hi there,

I am looking for resolutions of Acer battery AC14B8K which it is out of juice at 70%. I do fully recharged about 100% and could using it only 30% and shutdown instantly afterwards. Therefore, I may confused which somebody said it may caused by software or technical glitches and hardware itself. I hadn't any idea whether it is power management or battery indicator has problems within. I do hope that someone could lend theirs expertise on this matters.

Brand : Acer
Model : Aspire V 13 Nitro v3-371-33A1

Regards,

Acer v13nitro

R4DIO4CT1VE

Estimable
Feb 1, 2016
I would be worried about a hardware issue, it could just be the battery or it could be an issue with the actual laptop. If its still under warranty i would look into that. if not you could try to buy a new battery, and if that doesn't resolve the issue there is most likely an issue with the laptop itself.

You could always try reinstalling windows or looking into power usage settings, but i dont see that actually fixing the issue.

R4DIO4CT1VE

Estimable
Feb 1, 2016
I would be worried about a hardware issue, it could just be the battery or it could be an issue with the actual laptop. If its still under warranty i would look into that. if not you could try to buy a new battery, and if that doesn't resolve the issue there is most likely an issue with the laptop itself.

You could always try reinstalling windows or looking into power usage settings, but i dont see that actually fixing the issue.

Aug 27, 2014
Sounds like a battery that was charged with too fast of a charger and has a dead cell or is swollen. When it demands a lot of energy it has a bad cell and can't hold the power level and sinks below threshhold. Try a replacement battery and check charger output values normal for yiur machine and look at label on charger to compare or yiu have a weak connection from battery to mother board or shorting things.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Laptop Tech Support 0
P Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
2 Laptop Tech Support 2
pyro_isn_oob Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 5
L Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
bb86 Laptop Tech Support 1
Oshadowassassin Laptop Tech Support 0
tgbao2703 Laptop Tech Support 2