Acer es11 burnt?

Bardebay

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016
my laptop was working fine before,and when i used premiere pro on it ,and it started freezing.
now i need to even wait for atleast 10 sec before opening windows explorer.Watching a video is impossible...
did i burn the motherboard with the PP or what?can't even play a 1080p video..is it the win 10 fault or hardware?

(i post a forum like this before,but there was no reply and i count find the thread any more..)

thank you.

Solution
Because nothing else seems very probable at this point. Re-installing Windows or resetting is the best you can do to troubleshoot a bad laptop. Opening up a laptop isn't recommended, hence you can't swap out hardware to find the exact fault. Temperatures are normal, the resetting would have re-installed the drivers, and plus you've mentioned the issue started only after you put a heavy load on the system. There isn't much else that you can do to solve the issue yourself, and the next best way to solve the problem would just be to let the manufacturer handle it.

Shektron

Prominent
May 31, 2017
If you can, install HWMonitor on your system and check for temperatures. It does sound like something broke in your system, though usually heavy loads cause crashes before they permanently damage anything. Nonetheless, check the temperatures of everything. Start backing up files in case you have to re-install Windows/reset the laptop.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Bardebay : "acer laptop not working"

Bardebay

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016

Ok, I will try. I have reset my window completely 2 times.both time failed.still freezing.

Bardebay

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016
image.png

this is my result.

Shektron

Prominent
May 31, 2017
Because nothing else seems very probable at this point. Re-installing Windows or resetting is the best you can do to troubleshoot a bad laptop. Opening up a laptop isn't recommended, hence you can't swap out hardware to find the exact fault. Temperatures are normal, the resetting would have re-installed the drivers, and plus you've mentioned the issue started only after you put a heavy load on the system. There isn't much else that you can do to solve the issue yourself, and the next best way to solve the problem would just be to let the manufacturer handle it.

Solution