acer helios 300 vs asus rog strix hero

iasmin.blaj

Prominent
Jan 13, 2018
For gaming what laptop should i chose acer helios 300(gtx 1060, i7 7700hq, 8gb ram, 256ssd) or asus rog strix gl503vm(hero) (gtx 1060, i7 7700hq, 8gb ram and 1tb sshd 5400rpm with 8gb smart cache).I wanna mention that the 120hz monitor from asus sounds awsome for me but i would like to know wich one will give me the best performance

Solution
performance wise both should be about the same.the helios is by far the cheapest notebook with a 1060(atleast in my country).if u can live with a normal 60hz fhd panel and mediocre design its not bad at all.but make sure u get the g3-572 model which uses the steel aeroblade fan and oc able gpu with predator sense and not the g3-571 which uses normal plastic fan and runs hotter.also the predator backpack is cool.the asus is very good in term of quality and design but the sshd wont be able to beat the ssd in the predator.getting an m.2 ssd for the asus will add up to the cost of the laptop more than adding a regular 1tb drive for the predator.
performance wise both should be about the same.the helios is by far the cheapest notebook with a 1060(atleast in my country).if u can live with a normal 60hz fhd panel and mediocre design its not bad at all.but make sure u get the g3-572 model which uses the steel aeroblade fan and oc able gpu with predator sense and not the g3-571 which uses normal plastic fan and runs hotter.also the predator backpack is cool.the asus is very good in term of quality and design but the sshd wont be able to beat the ssd in the predator.getting an m.2 ssd for the asus will add up to the cost of the laptop more than adding a regular 1tb drive for the predator.

Solution