ACER ICONIA ONE 10 weak sound

daniellep

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
i recently purchasesd an ICONI one !)0. i´ve learned that it sdoesn´t cope with sound very< well ands the VIVANICOearphones arenány improvement. can someonew suhhest a way toi improve my listening experiencxe, befdore I junk this thing?

Solution
If it is getting bad sound, and you just recently got this tablet, I would be taking it back to them as there is a defect in the device.

It should still be under warranty and the place you purchased it should be either repairing or replacing it for you.

Now if you purchased it used, or it isn't under any warranty, that is a different story.
If it is getting bad sound, and you just recently got this tablet, I would be taking it back to them as there is a defect in the device.

It should still be under warranty and the place you purchased it should be either repairing or replacing it for you.

Now if you purchased it used, or it isn't under any warranty, that is a different story.

Solution

daniellep

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016

That ´s a gfreat suggestion! Alas I b olught it second hand. I WA<s hoping fo get an idea about bettering the sound qualit<y, with some kind of tweak or addsituional gadget. But gainm, thankyou for your idea.