Acer Shows off Complete Line of Tablets for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicsrealms

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2007
I hope they have better support for those then their Aspire Easystore H340. Calling them for support on it got me a question mark. They had no clue what it was!! So, I'm not going to even bother with these things.

damianrobertjones

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
I don't think any of them will be an iPad killer. (Coming from a person who doesn't like Apple and has owned an Archos 9, Latitude XT2, Acer 1820ptx, HP tc1100 and still have an Asus R2h)

People that have an iPhone also have iTunes and will, probably, eventually, settle for the damn iPad.

enewmen

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2005
If the 4.8" model can make normal GSM phone calls, have a real "desktop" like browser, and have HDMI out, that will be a big win.. (for me anyway)

ronch79

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2010
Although I bet typing on the dual screen laptop with the touch screen keyboard would feel like hell, I'm sure having one is also pretty cool. They'd better bundle a couple (or more) screen protectors for each of the screens.

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
[citation][nom]Monkeysweat[/nom]if there is a sd slot, this may be an ipad killer (the 10 or 7 inch models)[/citation]

Please don't use that term, its pointless. So long as there are millions of people who are fooled by Apple's marketing, there will never truly be an iPad killer, only devices that are better than the iPad.

ridewya

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2010
PLS GOD don't let this company make cheap low quality LCD like it has always does..and actually make something with excellent quality...amen

jgutz2006

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
I've been desperately looking for a quality iPad killer, i have the ipad and enjoy using it as its reliable and convenient, especially since the new 4.2 IOS multitasking/folders update but i dont currently have and never will have an iPhone and communication between my Evo and Android tablet will make the device just that much better and handy. I personally dont care for 3G as i wifi tether my 4G evo for internet on my portable devices. What i Want is, 10" screen with respectable resolution, Wifi/Bluetooth/GPS,USB,SD,HDMI and ANDROID biggest and baddest CPU + RAM + Flash Storage is obviously what people want but they need to get the battery just right, i'm loving the 8+ hours on my iPad so please let this device hit 5 at a minimum!

Status
Not open for further replies.