Acer V Nitro left key held down

Jul 11, 2018
I recently took apart my Acer v nitro and now the left key is constantly held down (not physically).
When the laptop is positioned so the screen is facing the roof and the bottom of the laptop is facing me, I can type normally, but whenever I flip it so the bottom is facing down (as it should) the left key is held down. Also, the 4 key is held down if I open the searchbar on windows

I uninstalled all keyboard drivers and plugged in a USB keyboard and that didn't fix the issue.
I'm not sure how to fix this issue and any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Solution
I have the same issue and I found a temporary fix. I turned off my eye tracker and it stopped doing this. When I turn the eye tracker back on it continues again.
Jul 11, 2018

I took it apart again and unplugged the ribbon cable for the keyboard. I kept it unplugged and turned my machine back on and it still has the same issue, the left key is held down even though the keyboard is unplugged.

Also, when using a usb keyboard, the issue goes away

Aug 1, 2018
I have the same issue and I found a temporary fix. I turned off my eye tracker and it stopped doing this. When I turn the eye tracker back on it continues again.

Solution