Adobe After Effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

isley88

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
i just looked up how to make video slideshows with music, doing research and i see alot of cool effects, where do i go to learn to do these effects is the only way to learn is buy these effect packages?

Solution
After Effects is used to create those effects you are talking about. Premiere and the others are for editing video. Premiere may be better for what you want to do. If you are a beginner then try Premiere Elements (paid but not a subscription) before moving on to something more advanced like Premiere Pro. Most have trial downloads so you can try before you buy.

Try Hitfilm Express since it is a free download.

isley88

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
is there another program that has cool effects that it already has without having to go through many steps, i am trying to make a music video with a picture slideshow with words on bot of screeen, after effects seem to be the best but also most complicated, i already have it though but maybe an easier program to start with?

isley88

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
which program would be best for making a slideshow like a music video with text of words from song on bot with cool special effects for each pic shown? what is after effects suppose to be used for? is premiere better for what i m trying to do?

After Effects is used to create those effects you are talking about. Premiere and the others are for editing video. Premiere may be better for what you want to do. If you are a beginner then try Premiere Elements (paid but not a subscription) before moving on to something more advanced like Premiere Pro. Most have trial downloads so you can try before you buy.

Try Hitfilm Express since it is a free download.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.