Status
Not open for further replies.

kansas_dude

Honorable
Apr 2, 2013
Everytime I turn on my computer or restart and open a browser and try to play a game, I'm asked everytime to install flash player (flash does not stay installed after i turn my computer off or restart) and when I search for what version of flash player do I have, it doesn't show I have flash

Run a malware scan and anti virus scan. Google browser has it built in. Ie uses its a plug in. Make sure your browsers are up to date. Make sure your downloading java and flash from adobe web page go adobe.com. A lot of the top download links are virus..scammer links.

kansas_dude

Honorable
Apr 2, 2013

I have no malware/spyware and no viruses......browsers up to date, I have Java and go to adobe.com

nukemaster

Distinguished
Do you see flash in your add remove programs?
Does it do this on ALL browsers?

It may be worth trying the Flash uninstaller to make sure it is ALL gone then install it from the offline installer.

The uninstaller can be found Here

The offline installer can be found Here for IE and Here for other browsers like Firefox. Chrome has Flash built in and should not need anything.

kansas_dude

Honorable
Apr 2, 2013

Flash isn't in add/remove programs (why would it be if it's off the computer?)

nukemaster

Distinguished
I have never seen flash not stay installed.

I asked that in case it was corrupt(so installed[and taking space on the system], but not even seeing it self as installed[thus not working]).

Does the offline installer help any?

Status
Not open for further replies.