Advertisers Pulling Out of PlayStation Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

metatasian

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2009
The reason for this is simple, Playstation Home is rubbish!!!!

It's like the social networking scenes in the film 'Gamer'. Anyone who managed get through this film, apart from deserving a medal, would know what I mean! :)

metatasian

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2009
The reason for this is simple, Playstation Home is rubbish!!!!

It's like the social networking scenes in the film 'Gamer'. Anyone who managed get through this film, apart from deserving a medal, would know what I mean! :)

G

Either play PC or don't insult any systems you loser who had to post twice. It is what is, as are you, which I won't say.

I and the masses use our phones/laptops/desktops for communcation. Playing its another thing, but that doesn't mean that I am defending PS3 home, as I was a beta tester and in close contact with SCEA. I also play and test Xbox. My point is you obviously don't understand business and what it means to appeal the broader masses. I agree Gamer isn't great, but I know it is equal in production and entertainment value as is Biggest Loser, or Dancing with has beens (I mean stars) that you most likely watch.

metatasian

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2009
Oh did I touch a nerve there? so just because you were a beta tester it makes Home worth playing? Well many people all over the world disagree with you, hence the presence of this article. Advertisers don't want to pump money into a game when no one is going to see their products, due to lack of users.

I have both a PC and a PS3, I have also owned a SNES, Commodore 64 and an Amiga, I am probably more qualified than you to comment on games so go back to your bedroom and stop trolling.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
Neither one of you are qualified to comment on games. Opinions are like assholes and they all stink. So unless you got factual number of sales and net profit. All your assumptions on what is good/bad is completely useless. Because when it comes down to it, the only way to judge a game, movie, or music is by the cash it brought in, and did it live up the developer expectations.

rajangel

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
yes metatasian. having multiple platforms on which you can play games not only makes you "aweseome" but it also increases the frequency in which you have intercourse.

apples to oranges. i dont care how many systems you have. bring some proof.

i agree with the advertisers. with many better networks out there (facebook, twitter) i think continuing with a virtual world like this is just a waste of money for their companies.

metatasian

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2009
No rajangel, My good looks, charming persona and my 8 foot phallus gets me all the p***y i could ever want. I don't need to prove anything to you. If you read my post you will realise that I am of the same viewpoint as you are on this subject so stfu.

sceen311

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
[citation][nom]metatasian[/nom]I have both a PC and a PS3, I have also owned a SNES, Commodore 64 and an Amiga, I am probably more qualified than you to comment on games so go back to your bedroom and stop trolling.[/citation]
Dude that's it? No ps, ps2, xbox, xbox360, sega, nintendo, atari, gameboy, dreamcast, game gear, virtual boy, appleII, nintendo ds, pong, jaguar, nintendo 64, game cube, wii, sony psp, ect.

Seriously if those are the only systems you've owned, your only qualified to shut the hell up.

oh and props to Sony for not being complete advertisement ho's.

Status
Not open for further replies.