Adware/Malware pop-up refusing to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2018
Hey guys, frustrated here. I made a silly mistake and tried downloading a cracked game, I know I know shame on me for not paying for it and being cheap; long story short I got some badware's with it. Here's my story:
Past 2 days I have had the issue with chrome randomly opening up a new tab when there aren't any tabs to begin with, redirecting me to some website that is usually deloton or some other adware. Problem is, I detected it with malwarebytes, yes, but it hasn't fixed it. The tab still keeps opening, and when I am playing games, this creates lag as the internet is now open as well as my game. I really don't want people telling me the basic's of malware removal; I know a thing or 2.
Yes, I already checked extensions.
Yes, I already tried TDSSKiller and Malwarebytes, and HitmanPro.
Yes, I already reinstalled google chrome and reset my sync.
Yes, I already went into my System32/hosts file and checked for a IP redirect.
Yes, I already went into the stupid control panel and checked for any fishy programs.
This isn't some adware/malware your grandmother need's help getting rid of because she can't computer. This is a soab adware that does not want to be detected, removed, or messed with at all, and frankly im sick and tired of it. What I am trying to say here is skip the easy steps and the simple advice I can find on youtube guys, because it is useless or I have already tried. I need somebody who actually knows what the hell this is and HOW to get rid of it. Permanently. I included a txt file copy and paste for yall to observe of the reports, and a screenshot of the multitude I have dealt with today while my computer was running. So far only 2 seem to be apparent, deloton and some bleua.ecefib-bla-bla-bla. The rest are just repeat offenders of either 2.
https://imgur.com/a/0lJIZ
Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 2/9/18
Protection Event Time: 1:16 PM
Log File: 0daf23fc-0dd6-11e8-9d09-309c2321cf38.json
Administrator: Yes

-Software Information-
Version: 3.3.1.2183
Components Version: 1.0.262
Update Package Version: 1.0.3908
License: Trial

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0

-Website Data-
Category: Unspecified
Domain: bleua.ecefibwja.xyz
IP Address: 185.71.67.6
Port: [51342]
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(end)

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 2/9/18
Protection Event Time: 1:53 PM
Log File: 4f8f24ca-0ddb-11e8-ba61-309c2321cf38.json
Administrator: Yes

-Software Information-
Version: 3.3.1.2183
Components Version: 1.0.262
Update Package Version: 1.0.3908
License: Trial

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0

-Website Data-
Category: Unspecified
Domain: deloton.com
IP Address: 194.187.98.220
Port: [51539]
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(end)

bring up task manager look at start up tab. see if there a dropping program that there that reinfects your rig at post. look at add/remove programs for bogus progams that been installed last few days. with firefox and crome you have to delete the user info if not when you reinstall crome it pull back the infected user info. use free online anti virus scans too.

Status
Not open for further replies.