madd dogg207

Honorable
May 20, 2012
I'm not very good on the software side, but somehow I've already managed to have this "priceless" adware get on my new rig.. It doesn't show up in control panel. I tried malwarbytes, spybot, hitmanpro, etc. and it's still there. One that worked out was I think spyhunter 4, but as I just spent my money on a pc; I can't pay to delete the stuff. It showed something like buynsave or something in my registry along with other things.

Any help would be awesome. (I'll be offline for ~16hrs due to sleep and work. Can't let this keep me up :p)

Solution
Run these in this order.

Rogue Killer
TDSS Killer
Junkware Removal Tool
Adwcleaner
For good measure, if you have Avast installed, run it's boot time scan, set it to delete anything it finds, and set the sensitivity all the way up.
G

Hey there! Ill try and help you out today.

Download and run AdwCleaner from:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

Run the program and it will automatically update. Start the scan and once done you can select and remove the adware. The PC will reboot automatically later.

ohiou_grad_2006

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2011
Run these in this order.

Rogue Killer
TDSS Killer
Junkware Removal Tool
Adwcleaner
For good measure, if you have Avast installed, run it's boot time scan, set it to delete anything it finds, and set the sensitivity all the way up.

Solution

madd dogg207

Honorable
May 20, 2012
I'll try these as soon as I get off work. I have tried Adwcleaner, but it confused me a bit & although I had pressed fix; the problem persisted. I also talked to a buddy I work with that's more software oriented & looked up a bit. I might be able to remove the one in my registry myself.

ohiou_grad_2006

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2011
Also, when you run rogue killer, I like to go to the registry section, right click on an entry, and use the select all option.

Don't forget as well, when you get things cleaned up, go to control panel, system, system protection, and turn that off for a second, and back on. Do this in order to delete all of your system restore points so that things can't restore themselves back on after you clean them.