Solved! Affordable phone with good camera.

Dec 28, 2018
Here's my issue. I need an affordable phone (less than £300) with a good camera and am just lost in reviews. I am ONLY interested in the Camera. My current camera on Moto G4 Play is not up to the job. The function is to 1. Take close ups of small items in good lighting. So good zoom and focus and resolution, and brightness adjustment (unbelievably, my current phone can't adjust brightness!). 2. Take videos of around 16 secs with same items on a turntable. However video is taken in a third party App so I am not sure that the ability to take Slow motion etc is useful as the App doesn't allow for it. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.

Solution
If you don't like the camera in the Moto, try a used Samsung S model or Apple iPhone. iPhone 7 I think will be about in your price range and so is the Samsung S7. Or just get a real camera. I don't know of any camera phone with "good" zoom.
If you don't like the camera in the Moto, try a used Samsung S model or Apple iPhone. iPhone 7 I think will be about in your price range and so is the Samsung S7. Or just get a real camera. I don't know of any camera phone with "good" zoom.

Solution
Dec 28, 2018
Thank you. Unfortunately a camera doesn't run the App that links the turntable function to the video recoding. Anyway, after yet more reading, I decided on a phone with 4K video, and dual-lens. I had thought to go with optical zoom too - so a Nokia 7 Plus seemed to fit the bill, but then I read reviews further and it seems the Moto G6 Plus likely takes better photos, so currently I think I may get that. Just posting so others can read what my research came up with.....