After Changing Every Settings changed to never and also chnaged Advanced Setting to do nothing Still my Laptop is going to Sle

Priyam Banerjee

Prominent
Mar 18, 2017
After Changing Every Settings changed to never and also chnaged Advanced Setting to do nothing Still my Laptop is going to Sleep Mode. My Windows Version is 8.1.

Saga Lout

Olde English
it could be worse than sleep; it could be hibernation.

Go to c:\windows\system32 and right click on the file cmd.exe and select RunAs Administrator. At the prompt in the Command form that shows up, type
powercfg hibernate off
then hit Enter.

Restart the system and see if it still sleeps.

Saga Lout

Olde English
it could be worse than sleep; it could be hibernation.

Go to c:\windows\system32 and right click on the file cmd.exe and select RunAs Administrator. At the prompt in the Command form that shows up, type
powercfg hibernate off
then hit Enter.

Restart the system and see if it still sleeps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop Tech Support 14
M Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 5
N Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 0
0 Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 8
R Laptop Tech Support 4
D Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
U Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 5
P Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Problems with Acer display. Occasionally won't turn on, randomly changes resolution to impossibly low settings, etc.
How can I make my laptop brightness because no change even if I set
Solved! change hidden settings for synaptics touchpad
Blank screen on changing boot settings
Airplane mode on and Wi-Fi off and laptop not responding to change settings
Hii i my sony vaio laptop model i s pcg 61611M i want to change its bios setting but i dont know how to get to the boot menu..
I have changed the boot menu settings and I can't change os. So please give me the setting to change my os(my os is damaged
How to Change the Default Web Browser Settings for Your MacBook Pro
Can't change BIOS settings
My cursor moves but it wont let me click on anything. I didnt change any settings
bios all settings is unacceptable to change HELP. toshiba setup utility
Bios option Boot Mode greyed out, can't change to Legacy; setting supervisor password doesn't help
when i plug my laptops charger out of my laptop it goes to sleepmode. Is there any settings i can change?
My Toshiba mouse pad not working, I can only use the touch screen. How do I change the settings to use the mouse pad again
How to change the settings of the backlight keyboard?
Keeps saying insert reboot. Was stuck On blue screen about bios. Nothing worked until I changed setting from windows 8 to 7 no
mic settings and how to change
The @ key is lost on a "Standard" keyboard. Can not enter settings to change things.
hi i had both screens working through hdmi to tv. i then tried to change settings so i only had tv screen on and laptop sceen
Toshiba Satellite pro C850 wont boot from usb and it wont let me enter the bios settings to change the boot settings

ASK THE COMMUNITY