After doing a hard reset on my rca viking pro 10" it still wont start stuck on rcd screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Well, it depends on which reset you actually did. Did you do the one that tries to save your data? If so, that probably didn't' help as it would not wipe anything on the device that could be the cause of the problem. Something like that would need a "Hard Reset" which wipes all data. However, before doing that, I would suggest trying to start it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you know there is something causing the issue on the device. Bad app, virus, malware, etc. If it still won't load, even in "Safe Mode", then I would try the "Hard Reset" or it could even be a hardware issue.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the...
Well, it depends on which reset you actually did. Did you do the one that tries to save your data? If so, that probably didn't' help as it would not wipe anything on the device that could be the cause of the problem. Something like that would need a "Hard Reset" which wipes all data. However, before doing that, I would suggest trying to start it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you know there is something causing the issue on the device. Bad app, virus, malware, etc. If it still won't load, even in "Safe Mode", then I would try the "Hard Reset" or it could even be a hardware issue.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.