After installing Windows 10 in my Lenovo g580 laptop ,the webcam isn't found in device manager

May 8, 2018
After installing Windows 10 in my Lenovo g580 laptop ,the webcam isn't found in device manager. I checked Lenovo's website for webcam drivers and i found that there is no webcam drivers for Windows 10 Lenovo G580.
I had a Lenovo driver CD and was able to find camera drivers for Windows 7 ,but it doesn't work. Help me !

Solution
If Lenovo have no Windows 10 drivers for your laptop model then I'm afraid you cannot run Windows 10 on it - - - you should have checked the driver situation before going ahead with the OS upgrade.

Put Windows 7 back on it by using Factory Restore if it's still intact and you haven't wiped the recovery partition.

Alternatively, if it's only the webcam that's affected, you could search for a compatible driver using Google if you have the patience as it could take weeks or months to find one.

There is no "quick fix" for this self-inflicted problem.
If Lenovo have no Windows 10 drivers for your laptop model then I'm afraid you cannot run Windows 10 on it - - - you should have checked the driver situation before going ahead with the OS upgrade.

Put Windows 7 back on it by using Factory Restore if it's still intact and you haven't wiped the recovery partition.

Alternatively, if it's only the webcam that's affected, you could search for a compatible driver using Google if you have the patience as it could take weeks or months to find one.

There is no "quick fix" for this self-inflicted problem.

Solution