Alcohol 120%

Excalibur

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2004
I recently downloaded Alcohol 120% to make images of all my game CDs so I don't have to constantly change the CDs in my CD Drives and was wondering if anyone can help with a problem that I am having. When I start to make images of certain games like Rainbow Six Raven Shield and Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Alcohol will make the image of the first disk perfectly but when I go to make an image for the 2nd one it comes up with a message that says "Disc read error at: 810" and the last number just keeps goin up. Is this just because the disc is write protected or is there something wrong with my Alcohol program. Are there any other image making programs out there like Alcohol that anyone reccommends me to use instaed of Alcohol or is it the best one. Any help with this will be appreciated.

Thx

My Mum always said God has a plan, guess I was Plan B

confoundicator

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2002
If you're trying to copy your games onto your hard drive so you can play without having to use the CD then you don't need to copy ISO's to your hard drive. All you need is a no CD crack from someplace that has that sort of stuff *cough*gamecopyworld*cough*. I use no CD cracks on all of my games that even still require a disk (most that I play now don't).

If your goal is to copy games to CD's then I suspect you will find less help here, though I may be mistaken. :cool:

<font color=blue>Good judgement comes from experience.
Experience comes from bad judgement.</font color=blue>

riser

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
Just wanted to comment on your quote.. that's from Anthony.. My friend bought his 14 cd set a few months back.. good guy to listen to.

Riser