Alienware Alpha Game Console Hits This Holiday for $549

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSable

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
Why will it ship with a 360 controller now that the xbox one controllers have drivers? Even if they don't have linux support yet, they'll get it before steam OS gets shipped to OEMs, and it's a much nicer controller.

Not that it matters much - I'm not very interested in this machine when I can make one with far better specs in just a slightly larger (but better looking) space for a comparable price.

wood25874

Estimable
Jun 10, 2014
when i work in office my skin very beautiful but after my marriage my skin gone older and i have stretch and line on my face and body then i use revitol stretch mark cream after its use i can't believe i look my skin younger and stretch free i advice to use this product if you love your skin and body for more details visit link...........
http://revitolstretchmarkfacts.com/

icemunk

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
It would be nice if they mentioned the card, but they probably don't know just yet. I'm guessing somewhere in the $150-200 range for the videocard, so perhaps something in the range of a 750ti.. depending on Maxwell; perhaps about 2 teraflops.

quadcitynerd

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013
Seriously? No one is bridging the gap between desktop and console with this! The RAM limitations alone are pathetic and in this day and age it is down right an insult to even offer a desktop that can only handle 8GB of RAM. Sorry but I was expecting much more out of the Alien Ware house and for me this was just a slap in the face. I will wait until SteamBox comes out and build my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.