Alienware's Aurora m9700 SLI Notebook Rocks

bgerber

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2006
Alienware is known for cool and powerful graphics notebooks. The fast and great looking Aurora m9700 does nothing to harm the company's reputation.

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
Oh, hold on, I'll get it for you.
If you want to pay top dollar for a DELL,.. whoops, Alienware, have DELL "quality" level support then this sytem is for you!
It boasts several features unique to Alienware:
:arrow: Asthetic beauty of a painted box (any color you want!)
:arrow: Antiquated Turion single core CPU that gets it's ace kicked around the block by a C2D, that IS NOT upgradable.
:arrow: Antiquated DDR RAM with a 1/2 of the bandwidth of the system fsb
:arrow: Dual 7900 GS cards that are the equivalent to a single 7950 GTX single card

If you are looking for high 3D Mark scores, but anemic CPU and system performance resulting in little real-world usability, dead end technology with no chance of upgrading in the future then the Alienware m9700 is tough to beat.

thantoas

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2006
Oh, hold on, I'll get it for you.If you want to pay top dollar for a DELL,.. whoops, Alienware, have DELL "quality" level support then this sytem is for you!
It boasts several features unique to Alienware:
:arrow: Asthetic beauty of a painted box (any color you want!)
:arrow: Antiquated Turion single core CPU that gets it's ace kicked around the block by a C2D, that IS NOT upgradable.
:arrow: Antiquated DDR RAM with a 1/2 of the bandwidth of the system fsb
:arrow: Dual 7900 GS cards that are the equivalent to a single 7950 GTX single card

If you are looking for high 3D Mark scores, but anemic CPU and system performance resulting in little real-world usability, dead end technology with no chance of upgrading in the future then the Alienware m9700 is tough to beat.

A buddy of Mine has one, errr...had one.... It burned out.

The Funny part was he had a3dmark05 score of 9870.

My sager 5760 scored a 9893 this morning.

I know tech is allways going to go forward, But unless they can get more powerful cards in that unit its allready obsolete.

As far as Tech Support for AW , His unit only came with a 1 year Warr. He spent a Month bounceing around Managment for a RMA , then 3 more Months waiting on parts, When he gets his 6 month old System back Half his Warr is allready over.

This is a key point , When your dealing with high end Notebooks , really what is more important , the reasurence of Tech support in 5 years? Or knowing that you can pick up a phone and call the guy that owns the company Tommrow if you have a problem.

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
You should check out my 7950 GTX thread on the heatsink mods I do to my GPU to bring the temps down. Probably help on your system too.

When you pick up the phone and call the guy that owns the company, it is important the company you're calling actually built the notebook and didn't outsource it.

Luscious

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2006
The m9700 is a pretty impressive notebook, at least from the outside. But looking into it in more details, there is a lot to be desired.

First is the decision to go with only a 7900 GS GPU. Why the hell doesn't the manufacturer offer the GTX version? Why is it that the consumer looking for an SLI solution must put up with a mediocre GS version of the GPU?

Second is the CPU. Core 2 Duo is the way to go today when you are looking at performance. The Turion ML-xx just doesn't cut the mustard any more, and there are a lot better notebooks available already that use C2D and better single GPU.

Third, the colors. Silver is boring, and I don't particularly go with either the green or the blue. While this is strictly a branding image, and has been around Alienware since it began, it wouldn't hurt to offer the option of some other colors like black, red, etc.

I may be nitpicking, but I think if you really want to build a great SLI notebook, you would look for top-of-the-line components that are out there today. Just my opinion.

Ciphex

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2006
So where's the best deal at these days? I have such a hard time keeping up with rapidly changing hardware scene, that I'm not even sure where to do my shopping anymore. My desktop system just bit the dust and now I'm looking for a desktop replacement right around $4000.00. I *was* considering the AW m9700, but having since read some of the comments made here and in other reviews I'm now on the prowl for a new brand and model.

What and Who do YOU recommend?

~Ciphex

PS> I meant to reply to this thread, not to anyone in-particular

bloodandsoil

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2006
An AMD Turion ML-44? That's the first thing that got me scratching my head. Does that CPU provide enough juice to sufficiently power a 7900 GS SLI?

It would be nice if there were a comprehensive review that showed 3D performance scaling across mobile CPUs and GPUs.

There are certain points at which combinations of certain CPUs and GPUs produce optimal 3D results.

For example, I'm sure that a 7950 GTX 512MB can eat pretty much any amount of CPU you throw at it--all the way up to the highest 2.33Ghz core 2 duo with 4MB L2 cache. On the other hand, with a 7950 GTX 512MB, there is a certain point at which it just doesn't make any sense to go any lower. For example, the 7950 GTX 512MB would probably sit there twiddling it's thumbs if it were sharing a system with a 1.83Ghz core duo with 2MB L2 cache. My point, though, is that it would be nice if someone would actually take the time to fill in all of these data points and draw a nice pretty little line graph that shows cpu/gpu scaling in both directions--too much CPU and too little GPU all the way up to too little CPU and too much GPU.

Luscious

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2006
An AMD Turion ML-44? That's the first thing that got me scratching my head. Does that CPU provide enough juice to sufficiently power a 7900 GS SLI?

It would be nice if there were a comprehensive review that showed 3D performance scaling across mobile CPUs and GPUs.

There are certain points at which combinations of certain CPUs and GPUs produce optimal 3D results.

For example, I'm sure that a 7950 GTX 512MB can eat pretty much any amount of CPU you throw at it--all the way up to the highest 2.33Ghz core 2 duo with 4MB L2 cache. On the other hand, with a 7950 GTX 512MB, there is a certain point at which it just doesn't make any sense to go any lower. For example, the 7950 GTX 512MB would probably sit there twiddling it's thumbs if it were sharing a system with a 1.83Ghz core duo with 2MB L2 cache. My point, though, is that it would be nice if someone would actually take the time to fill in all of these data points and draw a nice pretty little line graph that shows cpu/gpu scaling in both directions--too much CPU and too little GPU all the way up to too little CPU and too much GPU.

Yeah, I too have wondered about that, but the problem is notebooks just don't come in comparable platfroms. They either have different processors, different GPU or screens at different resolutions. Even two SLI machines that LOOK the same may not actually BE the same. Even getting two with identical cpu's and same single/dual GPU's can be difficult. And then of course there's that throw-off with hard drive RPM and single/raid0 configurations...

The only option you can do is just get as many notebooks out there and run consistent framerate/3Dmark tests. For the majority of many, that is a pricey exercise, considering that these items are not grabbed-off-the-shelf and must be paid-for and ordered weeks before you even see it.

It would of course be a different issue if the ODM or Original Design Manufacturer allowed tests to be run on the various configurations, but even OEM's don't have the resources to obtain that level of access, let alone THG.

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
Well finally the Turion X2 Dual Core is out in SLI form in a 20" beast that isn't from DELL and doesn't have the removable keyboard and goofy hinged handle. I myself love the 17" 7950 GTX 512 MB, even with a T7400 it has all the power you need. I personally think the T7600 is overkill (but I have one anyway) 8)

Luscious

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2006
That sounds like a derivative of the Acer Aspire AS9810. Don't see it on your website though...

Mind you, with a 20" screen I would expect WQXGA resolution, considering that the best 17' screens can reach WUXGA.

As for the size of the thing, go ahead and fit it with bluetooth, wifi, tv tuner, webcam, DVD burner, 5 USB ports, eSATA port, firewire 800/400 port, and not two, but four raid hard drive bays :lol:

I shouldn't even need to mention the two 7950 graphics cards...

Seriously, ODM's need to rething the capabilities of notebooks, the hardware available today and the needs of power users. When you look at the potential you can pack into a 20" notebook form factor, I would not stop short of making the most flexible high end system imaginable.

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
It's the Assassin X2, and there are few details available about it yet.
You're right, the first thing they need to rethink is the 2 DIMMs slots. Let's go 3 and 4.

wassup30

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2006
Hey Killer how are you....heard you were away for a while nice to see ya back.....think you can post some scores of the new executioner with the 7950 graphics card.

P.S. For anyone who cares i have a m9700 maxed out on all fronts .....LOVE THAT LAPTOP! By no means is any part of it feel slow.....but i am a fiend for power and was just wondering how it compares to that brand new executioner of yours. My highest score out of the box for 3d mark 05 just sqeezed over the 10,000 mark. Anywayz killer nice to see you on here even if you are bashing my expensive laptop :p ... hope to hear about ur 3d mark scores for that nice executioner

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
Ah, slammin' DELL... 'er Alienware is my job. It's nothin' personal.
What are you getting for 3DMark'06?
Check out the cooling mods and overclocking I have done to the 7950 GTX. From 575 core / 700 memory to 625 core / 800 memory. Another 10% over the 7950 GTX. I should call it the 7975 GTX.

The 7950 gets about 9,800 3D'05 Marks and the overclocked version gets about 10,550. That plus I have a utility to clock the cards down when you are just doing normal stuff like web surfing, schoolwork, business stuff, etc. to save heat and battery life. It takes about 10 seconds to switch between regular performance and high performance. Windows can start with either setting as soon as it boots up. I recommend people set the normal (lower) performance when Windows starts unless their rig is strictly for gaming ALL the time.

The new X2 Dual Core DUAL 7950 GTX SLi Assassin X2 next week with a 20" screen! Sli's are great, but Alienware went with the 7900 GS cards!? I see their reasoning, but when you are building a notebook with 2 video cards, do you really care about reason?

If you compare (2) 7900 GS's against a single 7950 GTX, you have look at the fact that with a single card, you are saving a lot of heat and energy use over the two cards, and getting the same 3D performance (for all intents and purposes). Then, once you factor in the CPU Alienware is using, the single core Turion with DDR RAM vs. the Core 2 Duo with the DDR2 RAM and updated technology that yields about 67% more overal system performance, you can see a major difference in the real-world usage for the system.

I feel that if you are going to go for it, go heavy or go home. Stick (2) big dogs in there. 7900 GTX's or 7950 GTX's and get some real performance. But the problem Alienware and DELL have is heat. If you have ever seen the heatsinks those cheap baskards use it is total junk, look at the cheap-o heatsink in this 9400/XPS... and these are the 2 pipe "upgraded ones!
7900gtx2.jpg

Compare that to the pure copper base and fluted sinks I mod which have 2 pipes up top, and another pipe unseen in this picture that comes from underneath the card (what a novel idea, get the heat away before it saturates the entire block and exits the top!):
7950_modsver2.jpg

They are plagued by wanting to be taken seriously, and being gaming machines but to do that, you need to be real. You can't just have real prices and a lot of marketing. I always get a kick out of the DELL commercials that are fronting that DELL custom builds your system "from your living room". LOL, yea, from your living room in China. There is nothing custom about them.

If you do rendering or 3D modeling and need extreme performance, that isn't geared towards games, then you can go with the Quadro 2500M which is custom designed for that. You can even throw those in a Sli configuration.

There is a lot of flexability to deliver exactly what your customers need, when you understand, and are in touch with the industry. This is an industry where you can only say you know what you're talking about for so long until everyone figures out that you don't.

DELL markets the heck out of everyone, and tries to come across as everything to everyone. Michael Dell left, and his passion left with him, now you have corporate big wigs making calls on plays they don't even understand. DELL bought Alienware, then DELL found out the hard way that they themselves fell for their own trick on a larger scale. DELL bought a company that marketed that they knew the gaming industry and was cutting edge. I find that ironic. DELL didn't even know enough to know what they were buying, and what that purchase would do for DELL and to Alienware.

Question: Not slamming your decision here, but honesty, if you had to do it over... would you choose Alienware again?

wassup30

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2006
Ah, slammin' DELL... 'er Alienware is my job. It's nothin' personal.
What are you getting for 3DMark'06?
Check out the cooling mods and overclocking I have done to the 7950 GTX. From 575 core / 700 memory to 625 core / 800 memory. Another 10% over the 7950 GTX. I should call it the 7975 GTX.

The 7950 gets about 9,800 3D'05 Marks and the overclocked version gets about 10,550.

Wow thas a nice little increase....i would love to do a overclock with my machine but it voids the warranty :( ....although i can't really complain....check these stats out of the box for real world apps and other things.

http://www.notebookforums.com/thread182191.html

That plus I have a utility to clock the cards down when you are just doing normal stuff like web surfing, schoolwork, business stuff, etc. to save heat and battery life. It takes about 10 seconds to switch between regular performance and high performance. Windows can start with either setting as soon as it boots up. I recommend people set the normal (lower) performance when Windows starts unless their rig is strictly for gaming ALL the time.

I have the option to do this on my laptop as well.

The new X2 Dual Core DUAL 7950 GTX SLi Assassin X2 next week with a 20" screen! Sli's are great, but Alienware went with the 7900 GS cards!?

now that's a nice system....the only thing is it probably doesn't have 1920X1200 native resolution or else i'd be sold!!!!!!!...also the screen is a tad big...but w/e if it had a resolution of 1920X1200 i could care less.

If you compare (2) 7900 GS's against a single 7950 GTX, you have look at the fact that with a single card, you are saving a lot of heat and energy use over the two cards, and getting the same 3D performance (for all intents and purposes). Then, once you factor in the CPU Alienware is using, the single core Turion with DDR RAM vs. the Core 2 Duo with the DDR2 RAM and updated technology that yields about 67% more overal system performance, you can see a major difference in the real-world usage for the system.

k i'll give you the fact that the ram is crap! well not crap but damn it would be nice to have ram with a higher bandwidth. Also the chip i can't really complain to much about it is a 64 bit chip which will work we'll with vista and plus if ur buying this computer for gaming having multiple cores ain't really helping you at this point(granted later this will definetly change)....however the other thing that will change in the future is the fact that a single video card will have the same out put as a sli setup(this won't be the case for long).... the next generation of video games will use sli more efficiently which will really put those graphics cards to use. This being the case sli is definetly more scalable than a single video card.

There is a lot of flexability to deliver exactly what your customers need, when you understand, and are in touch with the industry. This is an industry where you can only say you know what you're talking about for so long until everyone figures out that you don't.

agree with you 100% it's important to customize to what the customer needs.......before i bought my alienware laptop i asked you...can you provide me with a dual core system that has a 17 inch monitor @ 1920X1200 sli video and raided hard drives....you said unfortunately i cannot(which i mean i don't blame you...no one could!!!) so i went for the next best thing i could find that was close to that setup. My alienware m9700

Question: Not slamming your decision here, but honesty, if you had to do it over... would you choose Alienware again?[/b]

At the time i bought my computer...yes i would choose alienware again...because at the time i felt and still feel it was the best option....if i were buying a computer RIGHT now maybe not.....i really like ur new laptop with the 7950...i'm not sold on the fact that its way faster or anything(probably a little slower for games and faster for other apps...and when sli picks up i think it will be much slower for games) however the nice thing about ur laptop is the price...which is nice!!....and if you don't care about ppl overclocking there systems then i would definetly say yes yes yes give me killernotebooks cause then for now performance is not an issue in the least.

Now for consumers out there let me tell you this.....alienware contrary to popular belief has HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!.... first off no one can fricken speak english the tech support and sales is all out sourced to another country....a country where english is not there first language...very annoying.....also it seems there quality of service not related to language is just HORRIBLE...they have no clue what they are talking about, and heaven forbid ur not an avid user they can bullshit there way through not helping you!...although one thing i do give them is there warranty seems pretty damn solid....something is broken they replace it. If they don't have it in stock u get an upgrade for free and i mean three years down the road if my laptop has some kind of fatal error heaven forbid :twisted: i'll most likely get a new laptop at the value of my old one which is awesome.........

now I can't speak for killer notebooks but if the guy is in forums posting msg'es back super quick all the time he probably has time to deal with your issues which is damn nice to have especially after going through all this bull with alienware....although when i go to your site killer (please don't take any offence to this) the layout is not proffessional looking at all whcih makes me wonder are you a "fly by night salesman"...if i buy a laptop and it malfunctions for whatever reason(as even the best latops can) and you some how go out of buisness or decide to not sell computers anymore....would i be screwed hard core! Do i just trust that you'll keep your word with the warranty.

So this is the dilemna i face......would i do it all over again and buy an alienware machine or get a killernotebooks machine....well i guess you just have to ask yourself as a consumer do i want utter garbage for customer service and tech support but a good warranty....or do i take a chance with what seems like a good guy whose selling a good product for a good price and is PROBABLY gonna be readily availble to help me with tech support.... BUT 6 months later is no where to be found 8O . Risky but that would be what i myself would be thinking as a consumer if i'm buying a laptop for 4000! Especially after the first impressions i got from your website (again no offence)

Some ppl might not wanna risk going with you for that reason but as i said earlier if your willing to give a 3 year warranty and allow me to overclock my machine i would take a chance and go with a killernotebook machine. But only in those circumstances if i didn't get 3 yr warranty with overclock i'd probably stick with alienware just for security reasons and good warranty policy cause like you said alienware is owned by dell(the biggest computer manufacturer in the world) they ain't going anywhere and won't be hurtin for cash if they need to replace my whole system in three years for whatever reason. And also don't forget the fact that sli is going to get better and more involved with games and having 1 gig of video memory is huge...not now cause most games only use 256 mbs of video memory but obviously this is also going to change in the future.

But anywayz hopefully you don't take offence to anything i've said just speaking my mind and was wondering about ur benchmarks for ur spiffy new laptop until you posed the question of would i make the same choice again and i had to give a short story :p

Well hopefully i've opened some ppl's eyes about the whole purchasing experience in general. Anywayz killer best of luck with the business i'm routin for ya! who knows maybe my next laptop will be a killernotebook! :wink:

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
You bring up some good points. One of which is Alienware has a seriously better web site than I do. I guess it is all in what you are looking for. I personally don't like when you have to dig through page after page after page. I like simple. I don't have 20 differnt systems, desktops, notebooks that are quasi-gaming, some "value line" models. I don't play that mess. I specialize in highest end. I like my website and I always tell myself it is going to get updated to that fancy tabbed style, but I am just way too busy. When people stop buying systems, I will update the look.

As far as going out of business. I watched a program about MP3's, and the guy reporting said, "Well now with online file tranfering being cracked down on aren't MP3's going to be gone in 6 months?", the guy he was talking to said, "I have been hearing we're 3 months away from going out of business for 10 years... I'm still waiting." Killer Notebooks has barely any overhead and absolutely no debt, every piece of inventory is paid for, and we are not OWNED by any company that can say, "Oh, profits are down, your hurting our stock price... bye bye.", so it would be pretty much impossible for that to happen.

We know the industry and make sure there isn't obsolete inventory on hand that needs to get "unloaded". That way we can run the business honestly. Like you said, you asked me, and I flat out told you the truth. I didn't try to "sell" you on one of my systems, but it probably wouldn't have been too hard to do that.

As far as 6 months from now us being gone. You might want to ask the guy who bought a system from us 3 months later ran into some real serious verifiable problems and we took the system back with a 15% restocking fee! Call up Alienware and tell them you have a familiy issue and you really need to return the system. You think that will happen? That is another thing good about buying cutting edge, Even though he bought it in August, the thing was still top of the line. KillerNotebooks customers are more than just some "stinkin' round eye foreign devil" to us, they're real people that put out real cash that didn't get sent to daddy up at corporate.
Check my VERIFIED PAYPAL merchant account status for nearly 6 years. Quite a bit longer than 6 months already.
Check the WhoIs information on my web site. Registered until 2016, If you are placing a bet about K|N not being there in 6 months... I'll take that bet, and give you 10:1 on it. I don't need to lay it off because it aint gonna happen.
paypal_registration.jpg

This is what I mean by "real world performance". 3D Marks are great, but 3D'06 utilizes more CPU for advanced effects. Like the effects in the modern and next-gen games. The 3D mark benchmark is nothing more than running games that Futuremark built snipits of. Check out the overall, and each individual score. The SLi is beaten in every category, but the CPU is thoroughly trounced by more than 100%:
First the Alienware 955...
3dMark06.jpg

v.s. the Executioner 1969...
3D06.jpg

Better in a gaming benchmark, and obviously better in any other app that would utilize the CPU or memory.
This is with a bone stock 7950 GTX, not even the O.C.'d GPU & CPU and not the DDR2-800 MHz RAM!
I can get 2.67 Ghz out of T7400 CPU's w/o even trying, and the Core 2 Duo is 64 bit, so there is no benefit of having a single core 2.4 when you can have dual 2.67's O.C.'d.

Ok, I got the 3D'05 Marks.
First the dual card Alienware Sli m9700 numbers (very respectable):
3dMark05.jpg

The Executioner (tests were set to run 3 times consecutively - it isn't some "flyer" number) Heat mods make the world of difference:
7950GTX-oc-3D05.jpg

I will run some other stuff tonight if I get a chance and edit this post with the additions.

Don't take my word for it check out the independent review where they review the Executioner and compare it to the Alienware m9700:www.TechWareLabs.com review
Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks - The fastest laptop we have been able to test to date. Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks, Alienware m9700, Sager, WidowPC, Gaming, Gamer, Desktop Replacement, DELL XPS, Executioner, Killer Notebooks