I've tried everything I know to try at this point and nothing helps. All drivers up to date, and I've clean installed numerous graphics drivers and all games run at ~30 fps and it can barely handle web browsing.
Not sure what this could be. Are the processor and GPU both fried and need to be replaced? Is it an electrical issue? Motherboard?
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First do a virus/malware scan. Please use the link below for the complete guide and tools.
- Once done, do a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Nvidia graphics driver.
- Next is to open Program and Features then uninstall anything related to Nvidia.
- Once completely uninstalled, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: http/www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do also set Nvidia as the default GPU.