All in one recommendation

Daveem

Commendable
May 23, 2016
Hello all
I recently suffered a severe car accident with a head injury as well that has left me weak on the right hand side of my body.
Before this mishap i was an IT consultant.
Since the accident i have retired, but still enjoy computers.
I was thinking of getting an all in one pc for my own use. I use my Galaxy phone for most things these days, since the touch screen on the galaxy enables me to swipe with one finger, and although not as fast as typing it's ok.
Ideally I'd like a wireless keyboard and mouse and perhaps android as an operating system, since I rely heavily on the swipe apps. Although I'd guess that something is available now for Windows 10.
I'd also like to use the pc as a tablet when i am sitting on the couch.
Recommendations are what I'm after here. I am 53 years old so i don't have the visual actuity that i had when i was younger. A 23 inch screen or bigger would be good as well.
Thanks in advance
Dave

Solution
Lenovo make some decent All-in-One PCs and, this is important, you can get inside them if something goes wrong; unlike some others. You'll have a touchscreen and it will have Windows 10 if you're buying new.

A lot of swiping goes on in W10 if you want it and you could also find some software enabling you to speak instructions to the machine. Avoid Cortana and all the other settings Microsoft put up as default ones, need to be negated on day one.
Lenovo make some decent All-in-One PCs and, this is important, you can get inside them if something goes wrong; unlike some others. You'll have a touchscreen and it will have Windows 10 if you're buying new.

A lot of swiping goes on in W10 if you want it and you could also find some software enabling you to speak instructions to the machine. Avoid Cortana and all the other settings Microsoft put up as default ones, need to be negated on day one.

Solution

Daveem

Commendable
May 23, 2016

Thanks for the reply Saga
Do you have a particular Lenovo model in mind?