bindlimani1

Estimable
Dec 19, 2014
Hi,everyone.This days im dealing with a big problem in my pc.Always when i play games my graphics card QUADRO FX 3800 driver is crashing.It usualy gives me a thing saying that the driver crashed and succesfully recovered and something kernel idk what.It started on some few games.Then all my games started crashing or lagging.Ex NFS doesnt crash but it kinda glitches by sending my frame from like 60 frames per second to 8 frames per second.And now even Google Chrome crashes.It just makes me very stressed about my pc and i dont know if the last one has anything to do with the driver.I want your opinion ,what is this?Can i stop it?If i can what should i do?Thanks

Solution

Holy, yes your card is overheating. What you want to do is clean out the dust surrounding the fans. But do not not use your...

learningbitbybit

Estimable
Jan 15, 2015
Have you checked the temperature of your graphics card? It could be your graphics card overheating. For me, I had a similar problem where my graphics card was overheating so much that every game I tried to play, crashed.

bindlimani1

Estimable
Dec 19, 2014

I did a test with Hwmonitor and i got some results.Idk if this is overheating but i played for like 3 mins.I played NFS MW 2012 going on medium graphics and just after those 3 mins then it was a frame loss
If its an overheating issue can you tell me how can i get rid of it (if i can).Here are the results:

http://s29.postimg.org/d9b4yimnb/GRAPHICS.jpg

Thanks for your help.

learningbitbybit

Estimable
Jan 15, 2015

Holy, yes your card is overheating. What you want to do is clean out the dust surrounding the fans. But do not not use your vacuum cleaner. Use compressed air to clean it out.

Solution

Kuixiv

Estimable
Feb 10, 2015

I apologize for this being off topic and a newbish question, but why couldn't a vacuum cleaner be used?

bindlimani1

Estimable
Dec 19, 2014

What about the CPU ? Is it also overheating?

learningbitbybit

Estimable
Jan 15, 2015

Because if you use the vacuum cleaner, the vacuum will create a large static build up that will discharge into the electronics of your system and it will harm it those electronics, causing them to malfunction.

learningbitbybit

Estimable
Jan 15, 2015

As long as you clean out your system, it should be fine.