Always receiving " Failed to upload image " om imgur.com

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016
Hey guys,
I have been suffering from annoying issue which is lasting too long right now; every time I upload image to imgur and when uploading finishes 100% and undergoing processing, it then says " Failed to upload image " it automatically tries to uploading again and also same error. I never received that error before ( I don't have an account, I just click on new post option and upload the images I want) I read a comment says spamming images may get you banned, I used to upload images on it once in a while, sometimes when I suffer a problem in my pc and I take screenshot to put it here, but now I can't upload any image to imgur, I even tried uploading images I uploaded on it before successfully and also shows that error even though I uploaded them successfully back then, anyone knows anything about it? is it the site bug or something related to my pc or sth?
Thanks <3

Solution
Check for malware/virus. Quite often, 3rd party sites will stop an upload if their own internal virus/malware scans pick up on something.

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016

It happens for both.