am currently using samsung galaxy S5…i had inserted my old sd card to the phone…but i couldn't find any of the apps that a

yuzakarija

Estimable
Jun 6, 2015
i'am using my new Samsung galaxy S5 .I had inserted my old SD card to my new phone…but the apps that are already installed in the card doesn't appear in the new phone…What should I do??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Solved! Hi, I have problems with my Samsung Galaxy S5.
how do I unlock my samsung account on my samsung galaxy s5 smartphone
My Samsung galaxy s5 will not hold a hold a charge no longer than hour put a new battery in, however it did not resolve the I
i lose my samsung galaxy s5 but it was turn off .how can i fond it
I press on reset and know i cant access my phone i dont remember my username and password to samsung galaxy S5 android can som
screen is black, can i see my notes?
I have a Samsung Galaxy s5 and need more storage. Has anyone installed a 200-256 gb card and successfully filled it with data?
How do I transfer internal downloaded music and pictures to my SD card on a Samsung Galaxy S5?
can I use an unlocked at&t Samsung galaxy s5 on US CELLULAR?
How can I move apps to the sd card on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
My Samsung galaxy s5 keepd flashing the Samsung galaxy s5 powered by android logo when I turn it on
Can I move the apps to my SD card on my Samsung Galaxy Neo S5?
My Samsung galaxy s5 will turn on to the lock screen but won't do any thing, I can't even turn it off!
I moved my apps to the SD card and after that it changed the apps and wouldn't let me use them. I have a Samsung galaxy s5 act
I have an app Calendar on my Samsung Galaxy S5 but itis not on the desktop. How do I move it to the desktop?
How do I retrieve an accidentally deleted on a Samsung Galaxy S5
My Samsung Galaxy will no longer recognize an SD card. Any sd card. I have put the same sd card in my S5 and boom, my stuff
Apps are no longer accessible when moving to SD Card on SGalaxy S5. What do I need to do?
i try to unlock my samsung galaxy s5 with sprint by buying a unlock code but the email me a sad there was no unlock code so
locked out of samsung galaxy s5. what can I do to remove the lock?

ASK THE COMMUNITY