Am I right?

Aug 23, 2018
Hi, this is not a shaming post. It is a warning post about a specific ASUS product: the built in battery. After less than three years it might blow up into your laptop like cellular phones Samsung batteries. This is my Asus laptop X455L , three years old. I contacted the ASUS service in Israel and they was not l impressed at al and they proposed me a regular out of warranty repair. A regular battery failure from their point of view. But I think they must analyze these battery problems seriously because one day it will happen like with the Samsung cellular phone battery.

Solution
Depends and you cannot predict battery faulire unless you monitor it with sensors, like note was hazzard not all have exploded, i have A 5 2016 and it heats up a lot during use and charging constantly im fast charge, no bulging battery or similar.

In short, almost nobody cannot predict it.
Heat, voltage, discharge , recharge current are main factors of possible battery faulire.
Also tl add overcharging, and over discharging.
Depends and you cannot predict battery faulire unless you monitor it with sensors, like note was hazzard not all have exploded, i have A 5 2016 and it heats up a lot during use and charging constantly im fast charge, no bulging battery or similar.

In short, almost nobody cannot predict it.
Heat, voltage, discharge , recharge current are main factors of possible battery faulire.
Also tl add overcharging, and over discharging.

Solution

Batteries usually have a one year warranty. And yes they can fail at times including expanding/swelling. Dell 7470 models have an issue with their batteries for sure, did not hear about anything specific with that Asus model.