am using acer e3-111 an O did not press the battery power button before detaching the battery now the system is no more chall

Try the following and see if it will turn on...

1. Unplug your charger cord.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
4. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
5. Now put the battery back in.

If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop. You may also want to try charging it when the device is off, rather than on. If it works then, the cord is probably the issue.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

Try the following and see if it will turn on...

1. Unplug your charger cord.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
4. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
5. Now put the battery back in.

If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop. You may also want to try charging it when the device is off, rather than on. If it works then, the cord is probably the issue.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! MY dell latitude laptop power button is on but it's not coming up. No display. I have tried to remove the battery and Press's
Solved! Laptop turns on after 5-10 minutes of pressing power button (Unremovable Battery)
My hp laptop finished battery while watching a movie. I shut it down by pressing the power button.. on the next day,i charged
my laptop doesn't start unless i press the power button multiple times..the battery is ok as well as the AC adapter..what caus
my lenovo s21e won't turn on, I've bought a new battery charger I turned it straight on and pressed the f8 button it flawed on
I have gateway NE46RS1 model laptop with inbuilt battery. I can't turn on my laptop ..when I press the power button the power
Solved! My laptop power bottom is blinking but laptop is don't turn on.I removed battery after 30sec I press power botton but still no
My Dell Inspiron 14 5000 series wont open. I tried removing the battery press and hold it for more than 30 seconds then plug t
My dell laptop have a trouble in starting.while pressing power button the battery light flashing white and orange light.4 time
My acer E5-411-C3K3 went blank but the power light is on.i already remove the battery and press 20 second the power button but
i have a toshiba satellite L740- P4010 laptop, it's bios not open what i do?
Solved! Asus r752s turns on and off automatically every seconds without even pressing the start button over and over
hi... i tried removing the battery and long press the power button for a minute and then plugged in the charger with out the b
My laptop doesnt turns on directly with adapter( without battery).On battery it turns off after a second when i press power
i was doing my homework and the battery died but i plugged it in too late. from that whenever i press the power bottom nothing
My dell laptops keyboard stopped working since 3 days. I have tried removing the battery and then pressing the power button fo
acer 5315 wont turn on battery light is not illuminated no response when i press powe is on but the other light to left is not
Dell inspiron 5040 showing only shutting down when i start my laptop. I have tried by rem0ving battery and pressing for power
Dell D 430 Latitude not booting , but after removing the conenctions including battery , & press teh swithc for 20 sec and t
hellow i got the same problem and i remove the battery and press the power button for 60 seconds and plug in the battery but s

ASK THE COMMUNITY