Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet display mirroring

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobwiley

Estimable
May 23, 2014
I have the Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet (7th generation) and learned that only the 5th generation allows for display mirroring. I've spent hours online reading up on solutions to display monitoring but I really don't have a good feeling about what will work. I have the Amazon Fire Stick, which is supposed to support displaying mirroring and I read that Chromecast is also good to use, but doesn't the tablet still have to have a display mirroring option in the settings menu? Bottom line -- is there anything or any device that will allow me to display my Fire HD 10 (7th gen) tablet onto my smart TV? Thanks for your help.

xSimply1337x

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
if your TV has the ability to accept mirrors, but you don't have the option in tablet settings, you can get a mirror app.
I've never used the fire tablet so I don't know for certain, but I assume it runs it's own custom OS on Android.
So this means you have to side load an APK file for the mirroring.

bobwiley

Estimable
May 23, 2014

Which mirror app should I be loading?

bobwiley

Estimable
May 23, 2014

I tried a few mirror apps and they don't work. I really need someone that has done this before and knows exactly what can make this work, if there is even a possibility. Thanks for trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.