Amazon Increasing Kindle Fire Supply to Meet Demand

Status
Not open for further replies.

everygamer

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2006
To bad they didn't release with Honeycomb, they are basically running the phone OS version of Android on the device. If they had released with Honeycomb they would have been able to offer applications optimized and designed for tablets.

TomsSound

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2003
They have customized the OS and UI so much that it shouldn't feel like a "phone os" .
I ordered one and can't wait to check it out.
I really like the Amazon apps and services. I have a good feeling about this tablet.

G

Keep up with the latest news and discussion all about the new Kindle Fire at the #1 Kindle Fire Forum on the web. www.kindlefireforums.com

scythe944

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]kartu[/nom]Tablet on the picture is definitely NOT 7", it's about 9-10". (assuming normal adult is holding it)[/citation]

Doesn't look like an adult to me. Check the pants, check the app (program), and check the hands.

G

Kindle Fire = Electronic Shopping Catalog. Why mail a free paper catalog when you can sell an electronic one that lets people instantly buy stuff with one click. Pure marketing brilliance.

The economy is in the tank, unemployment is at an all time high, people, cities, and countries are saddled with crushing debt, its the eve of the biggest shopping season. Why mail a free paper catalog, when you can sell an electronic catalog...at $200 with 5 million pre-orders...that's $1 billion before people even start to buy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.