Amazon Launches Line of Electronics Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

mactruck

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
Too bad they perpetuate the myth of "Ultra High-Speed HDMI" cables that cost over 4 times as much as their "high-speed" HDMI cables. I wish I was the first one to realize you could quadruple your profit by wrapping a cheap cable in a second layer of foil and PVC and marketing it to ignorant consumers.

G

as long as they dont make it overpriced for what it is they are offering they should do quite well.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
I shop allot on Amazon, they are great. Easy return if needed and they have everything. Many people think books, that's true but they have everything else. Many retailers sell though Amazon.com so the selection is very large but Amazon is the only one who holds your credit card info making your security much better than passing your info out to numerous vendors.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
"but those already ordering from Amazon would do better with the house brand rather than some other monster alternative."

gee...i wonder who they're talking about?

fortmccubble

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
if you need any kind of cables try monoprice.com great prices on top of the fact it's mailed very quickly and not in human proof packaging.

G

"Another plus is that all AmazonBasics goods will be non-packaged using the frustration free packaging started by Amazon."

They'll be non-packaged with packaging? :?

Anyway, I buy most of my cables on eBay or from the used cable section at local retailers. They work perfectly well, and they are a lot cheaper. Plus they are usually packaged in a simple plastic bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.