AMD Hardware not detected

lochnesscookie

Commendable
May 28, 2016
I've been trying to install the graphics drivers for my computer with the AMD AutoDetect Utility, but it says "We were unable to find a driver for your system. No supported AMD hardware was detected."
Underneath that it says: "Graphics Hardware: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500"
This is a Lenovo Y40-80 Laptop. The website: (http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/y-series/y40-80/#tab-tech_specs) makes no mention of any Intel Graphics Card. There's even a sticker that says "AMD Radeon Graphics" below the keyboard.
So how do I get the AMD driver installed?

EDIT: This is off a clean Windows 10 installation by the way. I have actually installed the Intel HD Graphics Driver on a previous installation (I reinstall windows a lot). Also, while installing the AMD Graphics Driver, there are only two checkboxes (one for the Catalyst Manager Thing, one for the OEM thing). I'm pretty sure there used to be two more (for a total of four checkboxes).

lochnesscookie

Commendable
May 28, 2016

After I click Deploy, I get this error:
SWbemObjectEx: The server could not be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

dweller23

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
Hi lochnesscookie i have the same problem on my lenovo G40-80 laptop, i have a clean installed windows 10 OS and after that my AMD graphic was lost on device manager, on left is the Intel Graphics 5500, i use the auto detect tools from AMD website it says there's no supported AMD hardware was detected, do u have any sulotion from your problem can i ask for a help on mine? pls?