Analyst Sees iPhone 5 Going to be 4G, on Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

samely

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2009
Analysts are generally a waste of time, and usually only speak to give people something to say about them. Very self-serving.

Wasn't the iPhone supposed to be on T-Mobile or Verizon or whoever by now?

ecnovaec

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2008
the same analysts that said it would be coming to verizon any day now.... almost 2 years ago?? If this "new news" is true, verizon customer had better enjoy their good service while it lasts :)

tu_illegalamigo

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010
They can do what they want with the phone, just make it work correctly please! As for a 7" ipad with cameras, did not someone disassemble the ipad upon release and found that it has a space for a camera? That is one of the things about Apple that bothers me, I wish they would not do that to their veryloyal customers. Seems kind of...how you say A**hole move?

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]tu_illegalamigo[/nom]They can do what they want with the phone, just make it work correctly please! As for a 7" ipad with cameras, did not someone disassemble the ipad upon release and found that it has a space for a camera? That is one of the things about Apple that bothers me, I wish they would not do that to their veryloyal customers. Seems kind of...how you say A**hole move?[/citation]
They know their very loyal customers will buy from tthem anyways, for apple, might as well squeeze every last penny.

urlsen

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2007
Yess finally a G more for the iphony, htc has been flaunting their multiple G`ees for a while now :)

More g`ees and more GB`s for the wifi`s...and i will get the smugness comming out the walls ..

Commander_Keen

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
I always thought it would go ipone 4, iphone 4g (to fix the problems of the 4 and add functionality) and then iphone 4gs (to fix the problems of the 4g)

tu_illegalamigo

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010
[citation][nom]Commander_Keen[/nom]I always thought it would go ipone 4, iphone 4g (to fix the problems of the 4 and add functionality) and then iphone 4gs (to fix the problems of the 4g)[/citation]

Exactly!

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
To be honest, i originally thought the Iphone 4 would be 4G considering the (somewhat nominal) presence of 4G capable phones on the market already. As long as Apple has loyal customers, they'll have cause to pull this sort of stuff.

Khimera2000

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Im hoping that it dosen't spread much further then verizon. i have T-Mobile, and i wrather not have all the bandwith taken up by the thousands of local highschool teens twittering to a bunch of people who really dont care what they say. but i might be boned on this wish.

RabidFace

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
I always thought the iPhone and Verizon would be a perfect match. A locked down OS along with a locked down network/phones.

Verizon will surely remove Bluetooth file transfer from the iPhone 5.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
[citation][nom]KawiNinjaZX[/nom]I like turtles.[/citation]

Amazing how such an off the wall comment can seem so cool when compared to another Apple article. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.