Android applications keep crashing

TheMitjaX

Estimable
Jun 14, 2015
I have samsung galaxy core prime and a SD card. Now I will explain the problem it seems to happen with two applications Facebook and Google Play store. I have no idea about why the facebook one is happening but it seems to not crash often if I move it on phone but I want it on SD card because it takes too much space on phone also I don't plan on getting facebook lite. The Google play store one is a different story as I had installed this application called APK editor if you're not familiar with it you can move applications that are locked and can't be moved and that's what I did with google play store (and all of the other locked applications but there seems to be no problem with them) and I wasn't expecting those errors it doesn't matter if I move it back to phone it still keeps crashing and I can't do updates because of it. I did use APK editor to restore it to defaults but nothing changed so if anyone knows any solution tell me quickly also I have this application called Galaxy Apps but it probably can't replace Google Play Store since there are no updates available or?

lakimens

Honorable
Jul 20, 2013
Well, your "APK EDITOR" most likely doesn't work on non-rooted devices.
Aside from that, do a soft reset and don't use APK EDITOR.
Moving the apps the SD card is not possible on all phones.
There's an option in "Application Manager" called "Move to SD", most likely won't move it fully, but will definitely do something.

TheMitjaX

Estimable
Jun 14, 2015
It does work on non-rooted devices because there was a video about it and that's why I wanted to use it I didn't want to root my phone because it's dangerous do you have any solutions??

lakimens

Honorable
Jul 20, 2013

What device is it?

TheMitjaX

Estimable
Jun 14, 2015

I have samsung galaxy core prime that was the first sentence on this thread.