Android phone keeps restarting; won't let me access content

bdickens023

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016
Hi guys! Last night my phone restarted itself and it's been doing it ever since, but only going as far as the logo screen which means I can't enter my password to access any content. The phone needs to be replaced so fritzes like this have been common, but I still need to get my photos and contacts before that happens. The only way to turn it off is to take out the battery, which I've switched out with another in case that was the problem, with no new results. Any advice? Thanks in advance!

Phone: T-Mobile ZTE Z730

Solution
You could try starting the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if it will get past the logo screen. Sometimes, if something (bad app, etc.,) is on the phone, it will cause that. Try the following and see if it goes through. If it does, then you need to clean off what ever is causing the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
You could try starting the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if it will get past the logo screen. Sometimes, if something (bad app, etc.,) is on the phone, it will cause that. Try the following and see if it goes through. If it does, then you need to clean off what ever is causing the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution