Android projector has hdmi port but i cant connect anything

Marioscy

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017
I bought esclavan led projector 1500 lumens with built-in android. Android works, wifi works, but when i. Try to connect my xbox one or my laptop via hdmi os not working, when i hit output button and choose the hdmi i get the same message '' hdmi line not connected please choose other model''. I change hdmi cables i restart the projector but nothing

cupitr

Commendable
Jan 5, 2017
I might be completely wrong, but it's worth a shot if it helps.

Make sure the HDMI cable is plugged into the HDMI INPUT on the projector, and into the OUTPUT on your xbox one.The xbox one has both HDMI input and output, make sure it's in the output if you are trying to send the signal from your xbox one to your projector.

dakota3000

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017

Hello, I am having the same issue with my laptop. It only works with Airplay but not with HDMI. Have you found any solution? Please let me know. Thanks!

Marioscy

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017
No solution. I order hdmi to rca cable but didnt work. Also try with laptop and other devices but no luck. Only xbox 360 works ones with rca cable Yellow red and white. Thats why i bought hdmi to rca for my xbox and laptop but no luck. :/

TRENDING THREADS