Android rca liz

Solution
Hmm.. if that is the case, I would say do a "Safe Mode" start up and see if it will load completely. If it does, then you know it is an app. If it still gets stuck, then it could be a few things.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.
If you did a "Hard Reset" of the tablet, well many things may not work the same, and your personal stuff should be gone, as a "Hard Reset" Clears it and then re-installs the original OS.

Is it things you had before, that you don't have or don't work now, that are the problem? Or is it items that came with the phone?

Your best bet, before trying to run or install old stuff, or use anything you had on an external SD card (which shouldn't be erased) is to first update all the stuff on the phone. When reset all updates are removed too. Once updated, then try installing all the things you had before.

But be careful. If it was an app that caused your problem, and need for a reset, then I would not reinstall that app.

Lizzylou69

Commendable
May 20, 2016

Hmm.. if that is the case, I would say do a "Safe Mode" start up and see if it will load completely. If it does, then you know it is an app. If it still gets stuck, then it could be a few things.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

Solution

Lizzylou69

Commendable
May 20, 2016