Android Screens Charger

royibernthal

Estimable
Jul 1, 2014
I'm looking for an efficient way to charge hundreds of androids screens 24/h without too many cables involved.

I was thinking about a solar charger per screen, but since each screen will have to constantly use the internet I'm not sure if it'd provide enough power.

What do you think?

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
You want to charge phone using solar power? On phone its size would be small and inadequate for smartphone to charge it faster than its consumption. However same idea about charging phone with sun light was achieved on cheap phone, I saw video on Youtube.

What do you mean as "Too many cables"? Most chargers plug into electrical socked, and have a lead to plug into the phone. Don't even think about just splitting low-voltage cable between several phones.

There are commercially-available chargers with multiple outputs, if this is what you ask for (that is, a charger which plugs into a power outlet with several USB outputs).

royibernthal

Estimable
Jul 1, 2014
Not too many cables means not needing to plug each smart phone.

For instance I heard there was some sort of strip on which you can put a smart phone and it charges without being plugged to it.
That way you can have one strip with many smart phones on it, and only need one cable for the strip itself.

Know what I'm talking about? If so, do you think the idea is feasible?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
buialex889 Android Smartphones 0
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 0
W Android Smartphones 5
J Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1