Android stuck on bootanimation

G

Helo! everyone I m just asking for a solution for my android stuck in boot-animation and I cannot even flash the rom or install a new because the android only has built in internal memory. PLZ PLZ!!! I need serious help!!!

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Reboot in bootloader (hold power button, then when reboots press the key combo specific to your phone to get it in bootloader mode), connect to PC (make sure you have the drivers installed already if using Windows), use fastboot to flash a custom recovery, mount the internal storage, transfer the ROM on that, use recovery to flash the ROM.
If any of this is news to you, you should not be playing around with custom ROMs anyways. Research online for your phone's modding community (a good place to start is xda developers).

G

Bro my android is Gionee Elife E6 aint so famous. Bro in every fastboot tutorial on net, it is said that I have to enable usb debugging ,how shall I do so when my phone is not even starting!!! Cud u plz refer me a tut regarding my android situation. pLZ plZ!!

AngSanley

Honorable
Oct 7, 2013

Can you still boot to recovery?

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
It is possible that the partition that had the factory image got corrupted somehow (phones use flash memory, and poor quality flash memory can lead to irreversible loss of data). In that case, short of you getting a new one, or having this one serviced by the manufacturer (they'll have to replace the mainboard, where the memory is soldered), I don't think there is any other solution.

jaggi_32

Honorable
Oct 17, 2013

Download this: (first file - about 800 mb): http://www.needrom.com/mobile/gionee-elife-e6/
Unzip/Unrar the download into a directory.
Download any mtk flash tool (version 3.x.x works best) - google it.

Download MTK6589 USB (VCOM) drivers - google it. Install the driver.

start the flash tool. Select the scatter file from the download. Press Firmware Upgrade

Give it a few seconds and then connect your phone using USB to your computer. It should upgrade and replace the firmware. Once you see the green circle on the screen, unplug and turn the phone on.

You should be OK!