Angry Birds Series Soars Over 1 Billion Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

tk1138

Honorable
Mar 20, 2012
i know right....this is a BS game that could be played on a Super nintendo or something....seriously who even considers this iphone and other mobile games, actually video games....i mean really??

people who play such things are the biggest idiots generally....just embrace this garbage people this is the future of video games.....full of mindless BS....made for the lowest common denominator of human being (aka retards) its just amazing that their are some many who enjoy such games....(ussually the same idiots who cant put their "smart" phones down for any reason....)

maybe if you were really smart yo9u wouldnt need a "smart" phone i know i dont have one, and im not less or more productive than the average person is. except i have numerous less distractions and time wasters at my disposal by not having one....

all i need is a phone that fits in my pocket....not some mini computer that does everything a computer does but half as well....

all i have to say is "smart" phone users = retards....

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
After finishing many many levels, and upgrading my phone to new android versions, and then losing my saved games, more than once, I no longer have a desire for Angry Birds whatsoever.

bigdog44

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
[citation][nom]biggiebody[/nom]never really got into this game, don't really understand why it's so popular[/citation]

Cuz its free...
Downloaded them for my kids,but I couldnt get that interested n dumped them cuz theyre pretty big memory wise compared to alot of other funner games

biggiebody

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2012
[citation][nom]bigdog44[/nom]Cuz its free...Downloaded them for my kids,but I couldnt get that interested n dumped them cuz theyre pretty big memory wise compared to alot of other funner games[/citation]

A lot of things are free and not popular, if it's only popular cause its free than well... I don't know what to say.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]haley_06[/nom]like Victoria replied I'm taken by surprise that you can make $4392 in one month on the computer. have you seen this webpage [/citation]
Where's Victoria? :D

G

Angry Birds didn't keep my attention for too long, but wow, haters gonna hate. It's a good and fun game to kill time, deal with it.

nitrium

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
So ow many of these so called "one billion" are attributable to the countless updates the AB series has? I suspect this article is strongly misleading.

acerace

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011

9d5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.