Annoying noise throw the speakers

Omer1996

Estimable
Jun 25, 2014
Hello so today I purchesed the Samsung HT-F450K.
I hooked it up and every thing sounds great!, but I'm getting this weird noise out of the speakres and nothing helps, I tried to reconnect everything, all sorts of stuff.
it's not the source, cause even when I disconnect the hdmi, optical and aux, the noise is still there.
it's especially comes from the front left speakers ( his cables goes of the back of the TV if it mattes)
what can I do to fix this ?

Solution
Route your speaker cable away from all other cables, espically power wire and anything that is an analog signal.

Did you try disconneting all of the sources?
For sainity check, try putting a different speaker and different cable in that location, its always possible that you have a neighbor throwing out RF interferance with hamm radio or some other low freq rf.

Wont help this issue but it is advised to get thicker gauge (smaller number) wire instead of the junk 22ga wire that comes with your theater system. Go for a good 18 or 16 ga wire (16 is better but many low end speakers wont fit 16 ga wiring).
Route your speaker cable away from all other cables, espically power wire and anything that is an analog signal.

Did you try disconneting all of the sources?
For sainity check, try putting a different speaker and different cable in that location, its always possible that you have a neighbor throwing out RF interferance with hamm radio or some other low freq rf.

Wont help this issue but it is advised to get thicker gauge (smaller number) wire instead of the junk 22ga wire that comes with your theater system. Go for a good 18 or 16 ga wire (16 is better but many low end speakers wont fit 16 ga wiring).

Solution

40s

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014
Have you placed different surge protectors running from different outlets than the other devices. I had a ground loop problem that was solved that way.