Anonymous Now Has a (Rap) Theme Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtopmobile

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2010
its actually a very good song, its sticky, i am buying it from iTunes just to support this guys, not that i have anything against the government or something, i just like how this guys manipulate the internet in the way they do, they don't care who they are messing with, and they impose themselves over anything.

bejabbers

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
What a load of garbage. These guys are self important children who don't know what real oppression is. I don't see how crashing sites and services that a lot of people rely on for one reason or another makes them activists. I'm so tired of these spoiled brats spouting all their rhetoric.

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
It's getting so catchy, it's makes me think about 5th column. Afghanistan has a past, but they're not the only ones. It takes money to fund "Freedom" Fighters. East Timor was just one of many Kurdistans, Tibets, Tamils, Palestines, Romas, North Irelands, Falklands, Flanders etc, etc. I wouldn't jump on the wagon unless I was a native & knew who was pulling the strings (because I'm tired of being born yesterday)

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
Anonymous can be ANYONE & people are either called Freedom Fighters of Terrorists because they're either Fighting for Freedom or Destabilizing a Nation. So who's checking if they're putting fruits or turds into the punch bowl if they're Anonymous???

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
You know, I was expecting better from anonymous. Now, I don't like most rap because it doesn't make sense, and is just hate-spitting all over the place. Eminem has the best lyrics because he's pretty smart with his words. This...is not. The visual effects are good, the singer..-cough- 'singer' is not. The lyrics are not.
Still, anonymous are going to claim that 'everyone' listens to this song, and they're gonna bitch about how the radio stations aren't going to play it.

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
Privateers are Pirates & ALWAYS remember to lower The National Flag to raise The Privateering Flag when they're "not" acting on the behalf of a Nation -And what is the life of this world, but goods and chattels of deception?” (57:20)

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
[citation][nom]Azn Cracker[/nom]hmm w/o banks, how the hell do we buy stuff or pay our bills. Also what about our money in the banks?[/citation]

Ever hear of credit unions?

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]bejabbers[/nom]What a load of garbage. These guys are self important children who don't know what real oppression is. I don't see how crashing sites and services that a lot of people rely on for one reason or another makes them activists. I'm so tired of these spoiled brats spouting all their rhetoric.[/citation]

lets say 1 person says something true.
we are vulnerable.
no body listens, and news doesnt care.

lets say that one person openly demonstrates that we are vulnerable, by taking a service down and taking its info. now, in the us, you are mostly protected and safe, and are honestly more vulnerable from people taking your ss number from a dumpster than a credit card number. but thats besides the point.
suddenly everyone knows about it, and things get done to prevent future attacks.

personally i applaud them, because you get nowhere with peaceful protests, as not a single person cares. but im against suicide bombing places such as wall street and insurance agencies.

they found a happy medium that is still peaceful while not harming any individual and still getting a semblance of a message across.

please tell me the last time that a peaceful protest with no leverage ever accomplished anything?

G

Why would "they" censor this song exactly? There's nothing even remotely inflammatory or insightful.

Sorry Anon, Green Day has already cornered the anti-establishment-music-for-uninformed-teenagers market.

G

This song won't be taking anything by storm. It's mediocre at best.

G

@Alidan you should probably listen in history class because there have been major changes in several nations due to peaceful protests...

Status
Not open for further replies.