LightningsalesUK

Honorable
Dec 25, 2013
I was given many Gefen items by a friend, after seeing the price of them I was wondering if there even is a market for them anymore or is there a place I can sell them in the UK?

Solution
10:1 splitter is going to be a hard sell. most places that would buy one would just get it direct and most small businesses will not want to spend big money. you can certainly make a little money on it provided it works but nowhere near the value. you could certainly try listing it for half price on ebay but dont get your hopes up if it sits.

hdmi cables have a little value but being short and having the locking screw is a negative to most people. you may make a small amount on them but dont get greedy or you will sit on them.

hdmi to composite i would not think is a very in demand item. someone may want it but your price will have to be cheap.

as long as you do not get greedy and have realistic expectations you could potentially...
depends on what items they are. if it relates to hdmi, optical or coax (orange rca) then perhaps. if its something else than maybe not. provided they work (you would need to test) you may be able to sell them on ebay or perhaps the equivalent of your craigslist (local classified ads)

LightningsalesUK

Honorable
Dec 25, 2013

They are all new, I was given 12 HDMI 2m Blue Screw Cables, 10:1 HDMI Spitter and a HDMI To Composite

LightningsalesUK

Honorable
Dec 25, 2013

They are all new, I was given 12 HDMI 2m Blue Screw Cables, 10:1 HDMI Spitter and a HDMI To Composite

10:1 splitter is going to be a hard sell. most places that would buy one would just get it direct and most small businesses will not want to spend big money. you can certainly make a little money on it provided it works but nowhere near the value. you could certainly try listing it for half price on ebay but dont get your hopes up if it sits.

hdmi cables have a little value but being short and having the locking screw is a negative to most people. you may make a small amount on them but dont get greedy or you will sit on them.

hdmi to composite i would not think is a very in demand item. someone may want it but your price will have to be cheap.

as long as you do not get greedy and have realistic expectations you could potentially make a bit of side cash. realistically speaking figure maybe 20% of the value of the items new if you want them gone quick.

Solution