Any Photo Editors that can help me?

MahaloMerky

Estimable
Sep 3, 2014
Im working on a project that involves molding and cutting acrylic, I'm using a Logo that can be found here, I need to scale it for the inner radius of the Circle is 3 inches exactly when printed, Any idea how i could do this?

Thanks in Advance!

Solution
Save the image to your disk. Open it in any editor, even the default one in Windows. Print it. Measure the inner radius. Determine the ratio of that to three inches.

Now, assuming you used the most trivial of image apps, Microsoft Paint, click Resize, and choose the appropriate percentage using the same value for vertical and horizontal. Save it. Print.

Almost any image app will have scaling, and you don't need photoshop quality for a cutting mask.
Save the image to your disk. Open it in any editor, even the default one in Windows. Print it. Measure the inner radius. Determine the ratio of that to three inches.

Now, assuming you used the most trivial of image apps, Microsoft Paint, click Resize, and choose the appropriate percentage using the same value for vertical and horizontal. Save it. Print.

Almost any image app will have scaling, and you don't need photoshop quality for a cutting mask.

Solution

MahaloMerky

Estimable
Sep 3, 2014

Thank you! I will try this!