Anyone know of a 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female adapter that will let me use a microphone?

Nelson Cortez

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
Howdy,

I have a pair of Bose QuietComfort 25's and I love them to death, so I bought a modmic for pc gaming. ( https://www.amazon.ca/V-MODA-BoomPro-Gaming-Headset-Headphone/dp/B00BJ17WKK/)
But, silly old me didn't notice that the mod mic has a 3.5mm jack, and my headphones have a 2.5 mm plug in. So far I can't find any adapters that support microphone input, so does anyone know any adapters that do?

I live in Canada if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Solution
Hello... I would suggest solder a new on of the proper size... less adapters in the audio stream the better... They will create a break point (leverage hazard) to your device connector input and circuit board, when bumped or hit B O... And looks non-professional.

Ironsounds

Distinguished
Hello... I would suggest solder a new on of the proper size... less adapters in the audio stream the better... They will create a break point (leverage hazard) to your device connector input and circuit board, when bumped or hit B O... And looks non-professional.

Solution