Aorus Fusion Keyboard

Kent Lin

Honorable
Oct 17, 2013
For those of you with an Aorus laptop or are well informed about Aorus and their products, what do you think about the Aorus Fusion keyboard(generally speaking)?

KikiIsh

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017

Personally I think the Fusion Keyboards are currently fantastic! I do think having the ability to change the colors so they change all them time is more then I would use, but a cool feature none the less. I would really like to see some changes to the whole keyboard mouse layout. If anyone is like me and actually uses the touchpad when they game it's not in the best location. Otherwise, it feels really comfortable!

Tweeta

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017
The fusion keyboards look great! I personally like that you can have individual backlit keys of your choice. Having certain keys illuminated for each game you play is a fantastic feature.

Tweeta

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017
The fusion keyboards look great! I personally like that you can have individual backlit keys of your choice. Having certain keys illuminated for each game you play is a fantastic feature.

Relskhan

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017
Yea i would love this as a stand alone. All my computer needs are outside the gaming venue though, so I'm not probably the target audience :) That said, backlit keyboards are a must! Personally i think it would be cool to have have a driver that matches the light to your background or theme so it was fully integrated. Im a proponent of number pads on a keyboard ;) I know a lot of people in my peer group use multiple languages as well, with this much light technology it seems they are a couple steps away from projecting foreign languages onto the keys.

KikiIsh

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017

That is a really cool idea! You could almost teach people how to learn different languages a bit through that. Maybe in a learning environment the keys could switch between your native language keyboard and the alternate language assisting you in what you are trying to spell. In the right program setting it could even make suggestions etc.! Love this!