Apparently I goofed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaSView

Honorable
Aug 25, 2013
Hi People-I don't know what I did wrong, but I received an email that my question regarding the Matricom Tablet had a screen freeze and it was removed from the forum, with another hint that I read terms of conduct for the forum. Whatever I did, I apologize. I posted back here that someone else's solution for a different kind of tablet with same issue worked-holding Volume+ and ON simulataneously. Sure enough, it worked. So, sorry if I did something wrong, but again, thanks to the person who had the solution.
LindaSView

Solution

Thanks so much...This is a great forum!
LindaSView

inzone

Splendid
I don't know what the contents of your post were but posts are removed if they don't follow the forum rules. If it was a mistake on our part then I will apologize for that but unless I were to see the original post I have no way to know what the problem was.

LindaSView

Honorable
Aug 25, 2013

HI inzone:
It was about a Tablet Screen Freeze. Maybe I didn't do something right as I was in the hospital for a few days the day after I posted the question, but the answer for a similar issue with Samsung and some other tablet worked for my friend. The press Volume+ and ON simultaneously, so she was able to unlock the screen and use it again after a month of not being able to. I really like this forum and hope, besides asking questions, I can also offer some solutions. Thanks!
LindaSView

inzone

Splendid
I will say that it must have bee a minor thing because if it was serious then there would have been a ban on you posting in the forum. We have many who come here to cause problems and act irresponsibly in the forums with arguments and bad language , those types get banned and everything deleted and they are not allowed back.
In your case it's a matter of a thread being deleted for some reason and since nobody contacted you it must have been a minor thing or a mistake. These things can happen and we do get a lot of people asking how to crack or hack devices that are not their property , get codes and passwords.
Then we get the spammers who try to fill the forum with advertisements , so with all this going on sometimes mistakes are made and from what I can see it may have been the case m so don't think you did something wrong unless one of the Moderators posts the issue to you.

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
Looking at your posts I'm guessing they were deleted because they were duplicates. JP/Joe left one of them open and gave you the answer. You don't get in trouble for the dups so don't worry about that. In the future try to not open so many. (or hit submit so many times.) Sometimes the system is slow and it makes extras. Congrats on getting it working again.

LindaSView

Honorable
Aug 25, 2013

Thanks so much...This is a great forum!
LindaSView

Solution

LindaSView

Honorable
Aug 25, 2013

Thanks. It's a shame a few ruin it for the rest!
LindaSView

Status
Not open for further replies.