Apple and AT&T Planning for Mid-September iPhone 5 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhotbd

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
lol, why don't they make all those fake apple stores in China official, I'm sure they would have enough employees then...

DonnieK

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
I think this is good news. When Apple releases new phones or tablets, the rest of the market works hard to make their offerings faster, smoother, and more appealing. Pro- or Anti-Apple, I look forward to the next round of innovation, be it iPhone or iPhone Killer.

lolyumadbro

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2011
[citation][nom]donniek[/nom]I think this is good news. When Apple releases new phones or tablets, the rest of the market works hard to make their offerings faster, smoother, and more appealing. Pro- or Anti-Apple, I look forward to the next round of innovation, be it iPhone or iPhone Killer.[/citation]

How dare you speak with such common sense!

The people who blindly hate on the iPhone 5 before knowing it's potential (which is pure speculation at this point) are just as dumb as the people who blindly buy Apple products because it has an Apple logo on it.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
[citation][nom]tsnorquist[/nom]Hipsters rejoice! The Gods have blessed thee with a new totem.[/citation]

This says it all about typical Apple worms.

distanted

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
You know, for a tech site to be continuously overrun by the same spam ads is just kind of embarrassing...just saying.

and +1 for the guy that pointed out that any new Apple product means the other guys will answer with an i-killer soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.