Apple Board Member: Jobs Dreamed of an iCar

Status
Not open for further replies.

balister

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2006
It would cost $100k and there would be minor upgrades every year, but you would soooooo need those upgrades so you'd have to buy a new iCar every year. >_>

darkchazz

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
[citation][nom]amarcool[/nom]and i dream for an ipot to shit on !!!![/citation]
Siri operated bidet.
"Siri rinse my ass please!"

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
[citation][nom]balister[/nom]It would cost $100k and there would be minor upgrades every year, but you would soooooo need those upgrades so you'd have to buy a new iCar every year. >_>[/citation]
And don't forget it would have the same specs as a Toyota Camry

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]balister[/nom]It would cost $100k and there would be minor upgrades every year, but you would soooooo need those upgrades so you'd have to buy a new iCar every year. >_>[/citation]

It would also miss standard features found in other cars, such as speedometer/tachometer, would have its hood fixed closed and would be integrated with Siri. It wouldn't even have an automatic gearbox, it would have a joystick that would allow you to go forward or backward. It would also come only in one colour, and when another colour is released, it would be a huge deal. The car's fuel tanks would be also made as small as possible despite the limited mileage it would provide. The car's owners would enrage better car's owners by causing the entire car industry - service, upgrades, refueling, etc. - to degraded to their dumb level.

The poor working conditions on the factories where that crap would be made would cause hundreds of workers to commit suicide while Apple would boast about how "green" their materials are.

And I wouldn't be surprised if it'd sell well. Dumb people only need a bit of hype rather than a real reason to buy something.

In short, RIP Steve, I'm glad you're not with us any more. Who knows what other horrible nonsense you might've came up with :)

seels

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
Steve was a great man. His revolutionary thinking has changed the world forever. My iMacs, MacBook Pro's, iPad's, iPods, and iPhones that myself and my entire family has would not be possible without Steve's amazing vision for the future of technology. I hope I meet the amazing Steve Job's sometime in the future. Ugh, what I would do to just shake his hand.

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]seels[/nom]Steve was a great man. His revolutionary thinking has changed the world forever. My iMacs, MacBook Pro's, iPad's, iPods, and iPhones that myself and my entire family has would not be possible without Steve's amazing vision for the future of technology. I hope I meet the amazing Steve Job's sometime in the future. Ugh, what I would do to just shake his hand.[/citation]

you poor soul.

Pailin

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
[citation][nom]seels[/nom]Steve was a great man. His revolutionary thinking has changed the world forever. My iMacs, MacBook Pro's, iPad's, iPods, and iPhones that myself and my entire family has would not be possible without Steve's amazing vision for the future of technology. I hope I meet the amazing Steve Job's sometime in the future. Ugh, what I would do to just shake his hand.[/citation]

I used to think that way about him too, so many film paid homage to him and his wonderful company he created with its forward thinking ideas

But in the years leading up to his demise my rosy image of him was slowly sadly tarnished by his incredibly hypocritical ways

"We have always been shameless about stealing great ideas"

Followed up by more and more ridiculous patents suppressing fair competition by monitorising common sense principles essential to basic function of devises - items that Should not be patentable

Manipulating evidence presented to the courts...

Forming dummy companies to buy patents under false pretences from competitors and outright lying during the purchase process

I was a pro Apple kinda guy and was deeply saddened to see his true nature slowly exposed
It is sad to say it, but that guy is a Nasty piece of work

is almost like karma gave him back what he gave out

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS