Apple Board Member: Jobs Dreamed of an iCar

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]lp231[/nom]And turning left, instead car turns right is a feature.[/citation]

And if you do not hold the Steering wheel in the approved 9-2 position the car may not turn properly. :)

G

For who know's which time, he was not a visionary, just a money hungry megalomaniac.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Being in Tim Cook's position does suck, but he signed up for it so he deserves all the scrutinizing.

Meanwhile, I would be curious and dread to see what an iCar would have turned up like.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]aoneone[/nom]What about iHouse? You know white like the white house except, with touch screen windows ^_^[/citation]
But it has no windows!

Steve jobs: Exactly!

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]xerroz[/nom]And don't forget it would have the same specs as a Toyota Camry[/citation]
And it would have half the mileage as a regular car and require expensive premium iGas.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
One big problem is it would not let you drive into strip clubs. You'd get a firm reminder from the vehicle "There are other cars for that". And that would be that.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]seels[/nom]Steve was a great man. His revolutionary thinking has changed the world forever. My iMacs, MacBook Pro's, iPad's, iPods, and iPhones that myself and my entire family has would not be possible without Steve's amazing vision for the future of technology. I hope I meet the amazing Steve Job's sometime in the future. Ugh, what I would do to just shake his hand.[/citation]
I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

You had to be trolling...and if so, well done. Hell, I like Apple products but the kind of drivel you just let out of your butt is kind of sickening.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]I totally agree, the US car maket is looking very sad....we need innovation and we need it now at an affordable price[/citation]
The US makes the very best weapons in the world. No, really, we do. You wanna pick someone out of a crowd at and waste them from 400 miles away in space? We have something for you. Cars? ...not so much.

atmos929

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
hahahah xD... but how will you open the iCoffin?
And please... while you are at it, remind him that having erections at the graveyard is totally unapropiate.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]That can be arranged, have you got a flashlight and a shovel?[/citation]
+500 for innovation to this poster.

lol....

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]seels[/nom]Steve was a great man. His revolutionary thinking has changed the world forever. My iMacs, MacBook Pro's, iPad's, iPods, and iPhones that myself and my entire family has would not be possible without Steve's amazing vision for the future of technology. I hope I meet the amazing Steve Job's sometime in the future. Ugh, what I would do to just shake his hand.[/citation]

Seriously giving up a chance of Heaven and visiting Hell just to shake his hands ?
Now that's what I call commitment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.